A Case Study
How we worked with leadership to improve help build US and Cambodia’s agriculture trade relations.
- Client, a major agricultural association in the US, needed to send expatriates to Cambodia to negotiate and support trade elements.
- Client required sponsorship of a visa, worldwide health insurance and support in relocation.
- Client would eventually build local teams to facilitate trade pacts.
- GoGlobal sponsored the VISA and utilized its group insurance policies to get great healthcare coverage at a cheaper price.
- GoGlobal will also be employing the local teams.
- Sponsorship and VISA on-boarding were granted.
- Worldwide Health Insurance
- Client will be able to expand and hire local team members to help build US and Cambodia’s agriculture trade relations.