Make our customers the heroAct as a guide to help our customers succeed
Have a bias for actionSpeed matters - Value calculated risk-taking and trust yourself
Invent and simplifyAlways find ways to simplify what you do
Learn and be curiousNever be done learning - Seeks ways to improve yourself and GoGlobal
Think bigExplore bold directions to inspire results for yourself and GoGlobal
Have backbone and commitRespectfully challenge decisions if you disagree, but commit wholly once a decision is made
- Now in San Francisco, USA – Andrew has over 20 years of experience helping companies expand, operate and grow compliantly in over 100 countries, with 13 years working overseas in Hong Kong, Tokyo, & London
- Launched GoGlobal USA
- Former Managing Director of Tricor (USA)
- KPMG Alumnus (Director)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Liberal Arts, from Arizona State University
Director, International Operations
- Over 10 years’ working experience at UBS, Deutsche Bank and Bank of Nova Scotia in both London and Hong Kong, covering areas from corporate finance, strategy, corporate development, business management to CEO office.
- Owned and ran her businesses in the manufacturing and educational sectors.
- Graduated from the London School of Economics with a degree in Business Mathematics and Statistics
Director, Japan Operations
- Born and raised in Japan, relocated to the United States in 2004.
- Over 10 years of working experience at Pasona N A, Inc. managing Business Development department across nation, and assisting a number of Japanese companies in entering the US market. Moved to an IT Outsourcing company being in charge of Business Development.
- Graduated from University of California, Davis with a degree in Linguistics.
- Born in Rio De Janeiro, relocated back to Japan as a child.
- 17 years of experience at Mizuho Bank, Permira, CLSA and Ernst & Young.
- Co-founded GoGlobal to leverage his international background and help Japan “GoGlobal.”
- MBA from the Ross School of Business at University of Michigan, and a Law Degree from University of Tokyo.
Director, Japan Operations
- Born in Japan, spent childhood in UK and returned to Japan when she was 10
- Started a consulting firm specializing in BPO and market analysis to extend foreign companies position in Japan for 13 years, responsible for operations and clients relationships
- Acted as an interim CFO for several foreign companies with expertise on IFRS, US GAAP and Japanese GAAP
- Established a Fintech company in Japan specializing in blockchain
- Master’s degree from Lesley University, Boston in International Relations and Business
- Born in Malaysia, live and work in various cities in China
- 16 years of working experience in real estate private equity at Argus, Deutsche Bank and SC Capital and managed more than US$2.0 billions of asset portfolio for institutional investors across Asia Pacific region.
- Co-founded GoGlobal China and leverage on his knowledge and network in China to help Chinese companies “Go Global”.
- MSc in School of Design & Environment and BBA in School of Business Administration from National University of Singapore. Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst “CAIA”
Senior Manager, China Operations
- 17 years of working experience in accounting and tax service industry, with a diversified client portfolio in real estate, investment fund, IT, commercial trading, market research, consulting, etc.
- Started her career at PwC (Shanghai Office) as a Senior Auditor of Assurance Business Advisory Services Division
- Worked at Tricor for more than 12 years and served as the Director of Business Services Department
- Involved in many projects such as establishing foreign investment enterprises for multi-international clients, review and implementation of internal control / procedures, setting up the accounting system and designing reporting formalities, advisory on tax compliance issues, and implementation of client’s business plans
- CPA of China Institute of Certified Public Accountants, CTA of Chinese Certified Tax Agent Association, and Fellow Member of The Association of International Accountants, United Kingdom
- Graduated from Fudan University (Shanghai, China) with a degree in Accountancy
Manager, China Operations
- 15 years of experience in HR management, especially in China national labor laws and local government regulations
- Started her career at PwC for 12 years before joining WPP Group Company as HR Manager
- Served as the HR Director of LexField before joining GoGlobal
- HR professional qualification: P.R. China National Human Resources Professional Certificate – Band 1
- Graduated from Beijing Institute of Technology with a degree in International Economics and Trade